Sometimes it is not always easy being near your loved ones but we adored this idea “Send a hug in an envelope!” This a great project and a fun way to create a little gift of love.
Here are the step by step instructions for your project. Enjoy!
- Washable paints
1) First off, I had the kids make hand prints.
2) I waited for it to dry and then cut each one out.
3) In the meantime I cut a thin strip of paper and wrote on it, “A birthday HUG from Chase”
4) Next, fold the thin strip of paper into an accordion style pattern.
5) Tape or glue the strip of paper to the hand prints so now it looks like a “hug”
6) Fold it back down, pop in an envelope and Send a Hug in an Envelope!